PSE2022 takes place in a new location "MESSE ERFURT".
Erfurt, the capital of Thuringia is central located in the middle of Germany and easily accessible for everyone. Fast ICE train connections, Erfurt-Weimar airport and excellent links to the motorway network ensure short distances within Germany and Europe. Erfurt invites you to a rendezvous in the heart of Germany!
Welcome to the city of flowers and horticulture, the city where Martin Luther lived and studied, and the location of a number of historical Jewish sites.
More information you can find at the tourist information website.
Regional Corona Rules
Information about regional regulations for Covid-19 in Erfurt
- Keep the distance of 1,5 m to other persons.
- Wear a mask in the bus, tram and train, in shops and hospitals
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Sneeze and cough inside your elbow or a tissue, that you throw in the bin immidiatly.
- Do not shake hands.
- Do not touch your face.
- If you are ill, stay at home or in the hotel.
Links:COVID-19 in Thuringia [in german language]