The PSE 2018 conference will be held from Monday, September 17 to Friday, September 21, 2018. The program will be prepared by the International Program Committee of PSE 2018 on the basis of submitted abstracts. The detailled program will be published here in June 2018.
Plenary Speakers of PSE 2018
We are pleased to present the Plenary Speakers of PSE 2018.
- André Anders, Leibniz Institute of Surface Engineering (IOM), Germany
- Annemie Bogaerts, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Eun Ha Choi, Kwangwoon University, South Korea
- Pietro Favia, University of Bari, Italy
- Allan Matthews, University of Manchester, UK
- Stuart Parkin, Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Germany
- Jean-Michel Pouvesle, National Center for Scientific Research, France
- Zhong Lin Wang, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Winner of the PSE Leading Scientist Award 2018